Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Chameleon - Cidney Swanson


Chameleon by Cidney Swanson

Quick & Dirty:
  • Just as good as the first.
  • Don't read if you are looking for a romance.
  • Totally worth the money!
Long & Wordy:

Fair warning: this is a book review, where I will talk about the book.  That means you may find some of this could be classified as a “spoiler”.  Proceed at your own risk.

This is a LONG overdue review.  I avoided writing it when I first read the book because I just didn't know what to say.  I liked the book a lot but I liked it as a whole, nothing shined, nothing sucked...what do I say?  One of the few series where the second book is just as awesome as the first.

Ok, well I like it.  How's that?  More? Fine.
This book is a lot like the first, basically if you liked the first the second (and third) are written in a similar fashion and they're just a good stories to read...let me try to get nitpicky...

Ok, Will and Sam continue to be as dense as rocks and that's a bit irritating, but mainly the reason it's irritating is because of the teen romance trend right now and the lack of it here just threw me for a loop.

Really started to like their "rich French uncle" and the trip around Paris was cute.  
I'm gonna shut up so you can start reading it: Amazon.

Overall 5/5

***I received this as an ARC.  This did not affect my review.***

No comments:

Post a Comment